Businesses are looking to adopt advanced technologies (e.g. IoT, 5G, cloud, edge, AI) and solutions that are simple to buy, fast to integrate, easy to consume and are focused on an outcome from a single source.
“95% of Enterprises and SMBs rank building a partner ecosystem to deliver solutions that better fit their needs as the most important priority when choosing service providers."
…leading Service Providers to build marketplaces that bring together technology and vertical players, creating a partner ecosystem that works collaboratively to co-create new innovative solutions for businesses and organizations.
Building a Digital Marketplace
What is a digital marketplace?
A digital marketplace is a form of digital platform, where the owner of the platform connects potential buyers and sellers, helping them to buy, sell and bundle services and solutions.
Usually a digital marketplace involves integrating advanced technologies such as cloud, network, IoT, security, data, AI, applications and hardware together, to solve business problems in a new, innovative way eg. smart cities, smart agriculture, smart grid, smart factory, smart x etc.
A digital marketplace provides an effective and efficient way to increase incremental value to business customers and organizations, leveraging an ecosystem to help close capabilities gaps, accelerate innovation, support customers’ growing needs and grow revenue through the network effect.
Building a Digital Marketplace using Infonova Digital Business Platform
Infonova Digital Business Platform enables CSPs to launch and monetize new, attractive, integrated, easy-to-consume multi-party solutions at speed and at scale.
Request a demo
Key capabilities of Beyond’s 5G/IoT Digital Marketplace solution include:
- Collaborate with an ecosystem – rapidly co-create and sell joint offerings with B2B customers, technology partners and vertical specialists using a single platform. Utilize internal and external ecosystems by exchanging and combining offerings that better serve B2B customers’ expectations and needs.
- Innovate at speed – quickly innovate and experiment, launch and monetize new offerings, and scale with success.
- Orchestrate the delivery of complex and dynamic solutions using comprehensive order management and service fulfillment functionalities to coordinate solution delivery across different types of networks (e.g. 4G, fiber, 5G) different sources of services, devices and technologies.
- Flexibility for bundling, charging and monetization – bundle and price anything from network slicing, consumer IoT or industrial IoT solutions.
- Simplify and unify customer experience – simple, unified digital experience for customers to shop, get a quote, buy and use with full automation from shopping cart to solution activation.
- Empower partners – advanced partner management and orchestration capabilities, enabling partners to self-onboard monetization functionalities and attain higher visibility
- Scalability & simplicity – fast and simple integration with multiple and diverse business and operational IT landscapes by using a comprehensive library of Open APIs, and a flexible microservices and a containerized architecture delivered in a cloud-native environment and a SaaS delivery model.