We offer diverse roles and opportunities for our employees. We are looking for like-minded people to join our dynamic, open, fast-growing work environment where we can develop together. This is your chance to play a part in the wider ecosystem helping businesses across industries transform and grow.
Interested in joining our team? Check out our current openings:
If you don’t find a suitable position among our open roles, then drop us a speculative application via our online portal
What happens next?
Step 1: Application Review – Once we have received your application, we will get in touch with all applicants to advise next steps.
Step 2: Telephone interview – A member of our HR team will be in touch to arrange a phone interview. In this first interview we want to get to know you and your background better – approx. 15 minutes.
Step 3: In Person/Virtual Interview – The next step is an in-person/virtual interview with the hiring manager. We’ll delve deeper into who you are and how your skills and attitude fit with the way we work, as well as give you the opportunity to learn more about the company and the role.
Additional Steps – Depending on the nature of the role, there may be additional interview stages, either to meet with further members of the team or to complete a technical exercise.
Final Stage – If you are successful, we’ll approach you with an offer. Congratulations! If you decide to accept, you’ll receive your paperwork and the onboarding process begins.
- Update your LinkedIn profile.
- To guarantee quick feedback and a smooth application process, apply through our online portal.
- Read the job specifications carefully to ensure you supply all relevant documentation.
- Send an up to date, well structured CV. Start with the most recent role, detailing your responsibilities and any key achievements. Be sure to account for any gaps in your career.
- Double check your personal data is correct so we can contact you.
- Check your spam folder for emails to make sure you don’t miss anything.
- Have questions prepared.
- Stay calm and be yourself – we know a job interview can be stressful – we like to think of it as an opportunity to get to know each other better.
Want your resume to stand out? These tips will help you make the best first impression.
- Clean & Lean! Be specific: customize your resume to the advertised position to score even more points.
- A good resume should be clearly structured and concise. Start with your strengths! Summarize your skills and qualifications under a separate bullet point, such as "Profile" or "Special strengths and achievements". It's best to place these points right at the beginning under your contact details so we can see what you're capable of right from the start.
- Triple check your CV for grammar, spelling or typing errors – you want your CV to be polished and professional.
- Keep it short! A general rule is no longer than 2 A4 pages. Focus on the essentials. If you have lots of additional qualifications and have participated in many training courses, select those most relevant to us, and of course, to the role you’re applying for.
- If you’re unsure how to weight different sections, try this principle: For entry-level employees, personal data and interests should make up about 20 percent, and education and soft skills 80 percent.
- Soft skills will add weight to your CV where you might be lacking experience. Visiting our Work at Beyond section to help you understand the kind of skills we value at Beyond. Use this as a guide for your CV and give examples of how you’ve applied those skills.
Starting a new role in a new company can be a daunting task. There’s lots to learn and different ways of doing things – who does what, what are the responsibilities of the various teams, what are the implicit dos and don’ts, and above all: how does our technology work? We’ve all been there. At Beyond there is a support system in place to help you navigate the onboarding process.
The Beyond onboarding journey
- Your journey will start with an Orientation Kick Off Workshop.
- This will be followed by different onboarding sessions depending on your role: e.g. professional trainings, on the job trainings, soft skills trainings.
- You will be supported by HR (informal catch ups and formal check in) and have a Buddy as a go-to person.
- Quicker than you know you’ll be working as an experienced team member!
Ask us a question
For all job applications please Apply here
For general enquries please email firstname.lastname@example.org